Happy Mother's Day

Wishing all Mum to be & all Mother's a Happy Mother's Day!

Mother is the biggest gift from god to all human being. Believe it or not she's the real queen protect you , it is not easy to be a mother. 

Round 1 Mother's day Dinner with my parents. Having dinner at The Woodgrove , tasty and mouth watering meal. 

Been craving for fried Mantou (Bun) for such a long time. However i was not allowed to eat chilli crab, so we change it to chilli lala instead. Yummy meal.


 Round 2 Mother's Day Dinner with my precious mother and father. Brought my parent to penang culture at causeway point, Newly opened. Sad to know there only serve ala carte only. But since my parents is a big fan of penang food. Why not?

Having our first starter. 
Fried chicken wing, seafood tofu, meat fritter and lemon chicken. 
Lemon chicken our favourite of all! 


On top of that, i also order one side bbq dish consist of Chicken satay, assam prawn and sotong.


All of us order one main dish for ourselves, I'm having Penang fried kuay tiao, 
Penang prawn noodle for Hubby, Chilli glass noodles for dad  and mom having Penang nasi lemak. 
Mom was amazed by the big portion of the nasi lemak! (LOL) She could not finish up so we ended up packing it back home after. 

Much variety famous and delicious penang food can be found here though. 


On side note, hubby bought me 24K Rose and a New bag for me to use.
Much appreciate, mother's day gift. teetee* 


Not forgetting getting my Mom Mother's day present Flowers, a new wallet and lastly ang pow. 

It is not easy being my mom because i've been giving her lots of problem since young, rebellion, falling sick etc... nevertheless thanks for not giving up on me, taking good care of me and giving the best. Without you I am NOTHING. I Love You So so much. 
Wish you Healthy & Happy, That's all i asked for. May God bless my family till the end. 

kisses*



*On side note soon is my turn to become mother, wish i'm stronger, strength to overcome all difficulty ahead, a healthy positive mind and life. May my delivery  be smooth, baby is healthy so do i, Thank you lord.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Face Shop long lasting sun block

Goodskin Pore-365

Christmas celebration @ Neesoon